YES, that video is playing JAMZ because instead of being out on a Friday night, I am in my bed…writing this.
Posting the fail picture, because we can’t be perfect always. Translation: Nourishing Cream Cleanser.
The first item I used tonight is my holy grail cleanser. I use this day and night. The best part about it? It literally takes NOTHING to clean your face, like the smallest amount ever, which means it’s going to last me a long long time and I’m all about that!
- It’s infused with botanicals that gently cleanse, soften, and soothe skin, while toning and refreshing your skin.
- It removes my makeup without taking away moisture from my skin.
- Key Ingredients: witch hazel which tones and tightens the skin, organic coconut oil which removes impurities and softens the skin, and organic green tea extract which soothes the skin.
- Safer because it harnesses the power of sugar-derived surfactants to cleanse the skin rather than the sulfate-based cleansers that cause dryness and irritation!
The second item was the overnight resurfacing peel which literally makes my skin GLOW, like the freaking SUN. This doesn’t require a lot of product either! This, if you get any product from me ever, this is should be it! I am literally SO obsessed.
- Promotes cellular turnover leaving a smoother complextion.
- Boosts overall clarity and radiance of your skin.
- Reduces fine lines, thank you sweet baby Jesus.
- MINIMIZES PORES. Mine are the size of Mars so this is HEAVEN on earth.
- Evens your skin tone and removes dark spots!!! Good bye you stupid acne scars.
- Key Ingredients: Glycolic Acid: improves skin texture, resurfaces, exfoliates. Lactic Acid: stimulates cell renewal promoting smoother, brighter, younger-looking skin. Malic Acid: decreases the appearance of fine lines. Citric Acid: evens skin tone and reduces the appearance of dark spots. Hyaluronic Acid: hydrates skin and helps it retain moisture. Fatty Acids: including omegas 3 & 6, maintain skin’s barrier to prevent moisture loss, smooth skin, and provide antioxidant benefits.
- The Resurfacing Peel is formulated without synthetic fragrances, PEGs and formaldehyde-based preservatives commonly found in other peels. Many peels use high levels of 1 or 2 resurfacing acids that may cause irritation. This peel uses a combination of both resurfacing acids and soothing acids that hydrate, replenish and protect skin. This combination of acids at precise levels optimizes performance while maintaining the right PH level to not cause irritation.
Last, but not least, my moisturizer! I don’t use face lotion often because my face is usually pretty oily, except when it’s cold, then it’s dry. But this one is pretty good and it’s LIGHT WEIGHT!
- Leaves skins feeling refreshed, vibrant, and radiant.
- Feels like a babies butt for sure.
- Key Ingredients: Shea Butter: rich in vitamin E to boost hydration. Squalane: derived from olives, it draws moisture into the skin and visibly restores elasticity. Phytic Acid: sourced from green rice, this gentle exfoliator boosts radiance and helps skin breathe for a natural-looking glow. Plum Oil: moisturizes and nourishes. Salicylic acid: helps even skin tone. Arginine: found naturally in beet root, it provides nutrients and energy for vibrant, healthy skin.
- Countermatch Day Cream naturally adapts to your skin’s hydration needs resulting in smoother, more even skin without the need for silicones or synthetic polymers.
Tadaaaaa, this is the simple friday night skin routine for you guys! I don’t do anything CRAZAY. I didn’t wear makeup today, so I didn’t need to use a makeup remover wipe and I only exfoliate twice a week and today was not the day!