Hello my dear friends! Today I wanted to write a post about what a day in the 30 day challenge looks like! I know a lot of people have hesitations with doing it because they don’t think they’re disciplined enough or that they don’t have time, so I’m here to show you just how easy it is to stick into your daily routine!
- Breakfast: When I wake up in the morning, I make my breakfast shake. I have a video “here” of how I make my triple chocolate shake! It usually takes me about five minutes, give or take, and since I have the bullet blender, I literally pull the cup off the blender and walk out of the door.
- My breakfast shake includes two scoops of protein powder(it’s vegan and easily digestible) , a pinch of our fiber (this keeps me full longer), and our digestion plus(prebiotics and probiotics and 11 live digestive enzymes that keep digestion smooth).
- Energy: Instead coffee, during the challenge, we replace our caffeine with fizz sticks! It’s made from green tea extract and only contains 55 mg of caffeine. All you do is mix is with some water and you’re good to go. If you have the greens balance, you can drink this here as well. Some people actually add their fizz into their greens balance.
- If you’ve been following me, you know I have these on me at all time and they’re my FAVORITE. Outside of the challenge, I mix the mind health from Arbonne with it, which is B vitamins that help focus and clarity and it’s like a healthy adderall without the crashes, shakes, and mood swings!
- Mid Morning Snack: If you find yourself still hungry, EAT FOOD. There’s tons of different snacks you can eat that are approved on the cleanse. In the facebook group that you get added to when you join, you have SO many shake recipes options and snack and meal ideas! You will not go hungry. We’re not here to starve you, we’re here to guide you to a healthier lifestyle in a gentle way!
- Lunch: I usually put my second shake here. If you find that you would rather eat a clean meal and do your shake at night, that’s fine to, or even if you’d rather eat a clean meal for breakfast. This is designed to fit around your lifestyle, so there’s no “specific” way to do things. It’s what is convenient for you!
- When I worked in an office, for lunch, I would bring a portable blender and all the ingredients I needed for my lunch shake and I’d make it really quick. This prevented me from running to get fast food because it was easy.
- Afternoon Snack: Again, you can eat a snack if you’re hungry. You’ll find as you get through the challenge that the shakes will keep you full longer. Also, if you workout (because the best part of the challenge is that you don’t need to), you should be eating more meals and snacks.
- Also this is usually when I would drink another fizz. The afternoon crashes can be real and that gives you that little boost of energy to finish out the day strong.
- Dinner: There’s so many gluten, dairy, and soy free recipes on pinterest. Plus, the group has TONS. As long as you’re eating a healthy portioned meal and following the avoid list, this is easy!
- A lot of people meal prep. The best part about this challenge is you’re only technically responsible for one meal a day since you’re replacing two with shakes, which leaves it harder to stray away from following the program.
- Another great thing is that if you eat out for dinner, they give you tips on how to eat out successfully as well!
- Before Bed: This is when I personally like to drink my detox tea. A lot of people are so shook that they have to drink tea, but honestly y’all, I’m picky as hell and the tea is NOT bad. There’s also ways to improve the tea if you don’t like the taste of it. You can add a lemon or stevia. As long as it abides by the rules, you can manipulate anything to taste the way you want it to.
This is all a day looks like with the challenge. Since the shakes take almost no time to make, you are truly not using much time of your day. Eventually it becomes a habit and you don’t even notice, you’re body just adds it to your routine. You can also click “here” to see a sample day from Day 18 the first time I did the challenge!
Like I said earlier, when you sign up for the challenge, you will have access to a facebook group that is led by a nutrionalist that explains the why on the products, why we eliminate certain foods, gives you all the meal ideas and recipes, and answers any questions you may have. You’re in a group with hundreds of other people doing the challenge as well, so you’re able to bounce ideas and questions off of each other! It’s super awesome and super supporting!
If you are interested in ordering the challenge, the instructions are below:
- Go to this website here!
- Go to the register tab.
- Select “PC”
- Put your registration in your cart.
- Now, you have the option to purchase the value pack of the program, saving you over $100+.
- Go to shop-special offers-special value pack-select nutrition pack-then build your personalized pack and add it to cart!
- Once you’re done, you get to select a free gift and head to checkout!
When you sign up, you will be sent an email with all kind of information on the challenge + added into the current challenge facebook group! Make sure to follow along with me on instagram – @walkoflaur to see recipes + and learn more about the challenge and other clean products involved in the company!