This post is a little different than my usual amazon try on’s, but since I’m slacking this month, I haven’t made a huge purchase….YET. So I’m sharing some things I’ve added to my cart – and some things I’ve actually bought too!
You can click on any item below and it will take you directly to it!
- Amazon Essentials 2 Pack Vneck: Most of them are $18.50 which is amazing! There are so many color options too! I’m getting these so I can wear them to work!
- Leather Belt: I have been looking for a belt like this one for a while now, and they are just so expensive at boutiques. This one comes in seven colors and is only $15.
- Blog Coffee Repeat T Shirt: I have this in a small and it’s hands down one of my favorite shirts in the world. Like if there was a shirt to define me, this is it. It is $21.99 and comes in 5 colors!
- Carry On Luggage: I’m in search of a carry on bag and this one was too cute! It’s ranges from $45-$65 for the smaller bag.
- Shoulder Handbag: As much as I want a Louis Vuitton Neverfull of my own, my bank account isn’t feelin’ it, so I found this gorgeous purse to get me through til I can get one! It comes in 4 colors and is $44.
- Colorblock Tee Shirt: Oh yes, I need this immediately in the pink. It’s $18 and comes in four colors combinations!
- High Waisted Tie Top Bikini: So Jamaica is 60 days away. That means, as much as I dislike swimmies–I gotta buy them. This one is $23 and comes in a ton of patterns and colors!
- Fedora Hat: So I have the brixton hat from nordstrom, that I paid way too much money for and I am mad about it because this one literally comes in 14 colors and is $16.50. They have a pink one, I don’t need it, but I want it, so I’m going to get it.
- Strapless Tube Top Bikini: I’m definitely getting this one, because I’ve been looking for a pink high waisted bathing suit for what seems like forever and day. The only one’s I could find were literally the price of a house. This one is only $20 for the entire set, can I get an AMEN. There’s literally like 20 different prints too.
- High Waisted Leggings: I have the black pair in these. I sized up to a size large, because I’m usually in a medium. They are awesome! There’s a ton of colors and they’re only $19.
- Striped Tassel High Waisted Bikini: I have the red one like this and I love it! Tassels are so dang cute and the quality is actually really good. This one is $26 and comes in a ton of different patterns and colors!
- Poly Mailer Envelopes: to my girls who do a lot of selling of their clothes (me with poshmark) These envelopes are TOO cute. I decided to go the extra step and by cute bags to ship my poshmark orders in! They range from $13-$20 for 100!
- Bluetooth Camera Shutter Remote: Y’all know I LOVE my tripod. 95% of my pictures are taken with my tripod, but I have this bad habit of misplacing my tripod remote, so I bought 2 extra ones. Blogger ladies, they’re only $8.50 for TWO!!
- Faux Sheepskin Fur Rug: I have this rug in pink for my desk and I LOVE IT. It’s only $20 and comes in a bunch of colors. You can see it on my instagram page in my desk pictures, it just adds that little bit of extra!
- Tory Burch Miller Dupes: I just bought the real deal tory burch miller shoes and I can say that they are 100000% worth the $198. Of course, not every one wants to spend that much money on sandals, so I also have these in black. Having the real ones makes me realize that these aren’t the best quality shoe, but they do give you the look if you don’t want to splurge! They are TTS and $25.
As always, thank you guys for taking the time out of your day to keep up with me! If you make any purchase at all through any of my amazon links (not in the app), I do make a very tiny commission. SO THANK YOU!
L O V E,